I ask kindly for serious paying offers only, especially for Animations.
I am not looking for Composers, so I ask kindly not to contact me regarding this matter.
Overview & Experience:
I'm a professional 2D Animator / Character Designer / Illustrator with more than 10 years of experience.
I graduated (with honors) from "Bezalel Academy of Art and Design" (Jerusalem, Israel) in 2006, majoring in traditional animation. After graduating I worked for "Animated Storyboards" as an animator and later on as an animation manager in Bangkok and Tel Aviv. After 2 years I left and started working as a freelancer.
As a freelancer I worked so far on several different projects, among them:
- I'm the sole illustrator and designer creating yearly iconic character design and illustrations for merchandise, copyrighted to Studio Comx and distributed by large companies, such as Palphot, H&O, etc.
- Constantly selling Vector Stock illustrations on various websites, such as Shutterstock.
- Selling my artwork on Apparel and Merchandise on various websites, such as CafePress and TeePublic.
- Creating artwork for my own Apps for Mac and iOS, such as Loot Locker, CheckMyMac, Bugy Boogie, Earth Saving Max, Jumping Julie and more upcoming projects (developed by Roma Levin).
- Frame-by-frame animations/sprites for a video game under "Battle of Brothers" by Phalanx Studios Inc. Game is due to be released Mid 2016.
- Artwork for Slot Machines for Akamon Entertainment.
- Stickers/Emoticon illustrations and character design for Viber.
- Frame-by-frame animations and illustrations for Sizer, an online shopping app for all platforms.
- Concept art, characters and animations for Worlds of Wanda, a game for all platforms.
- Animated eCards for JamGrams.com.
- Illustrations for FB and Smartphone applications.
- Animations, Illustrations, Concept Art and Character Designs by request for several projects, websites and games.
- Participated as an Animator in a project pitch tilted "Locke and Ki" associated with 4th Dimension Entertainment company.
- Acted as mentor and assistant to an animation student on a project titled "Eclipse".
- Taught an Online Traditional Animation Course for individuals and groups.
I will create 2D animations in various techniques: Hand Drawn on paper, Frame by Frame in Photoshop or other Animation softwares, or Flash animation (Frame by Frame or Tweening or combined).
Feel free to contact me regarding large animation projects. I can take a project from start to finish: Storyboard, Character Design, Concept Art, Animation, Cleanup and Coloring, Editing to Final Result.
I can also take non animation related offers, as long as it means I need to draw something.
Skills & Specialties:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Frame-by-Frame Animation
- Character Animation
- Creativity and Initiative
- Fast and Eager Learner
- Native Language is Hebrew
- Fluent in English
- Beginner in Japanese